Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hottie Bottle's

I am off on a girls weekend this weekend to a friends new batch.
As I feel the cold more so than most I have been given a lot of grief by
my girlfriends about taking my Electric blanket and heat pump with me.

 On Monday I went out and bought myself a Hottie Bottle and I decided to make it a lovely blanket cover. 
I used some of the huge blanket supply I am working my way through in my cupboard.
I googled and found this wonderful online tutorial  from "Made of Cloth".
Here is the link:
http://made-of-cloth.blogspot.com/2010/06/easy-hottie-cover-tutorial.html

Here's the one I made for me :
Here's the one I made a friend:

Here's the one I made to sell in Snapdragon:

And here are the three back sides:


I had a lot of fun with this  pattern. Lets hope it keeps me nice and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment