Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Last Week

Last week started with a friends email to say that there seven year old had just been diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy. 
I then had coffee with a friend who told me she had been diagnosed with 
Post Natal depression.
The next day another friends twelve year old ended up in hospital and they were diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis.

When our children are born if they have 10 fingers , 10 toes etc we assume everything will be fine with them and us.

Master O was born six weeks early and was in and out of hospital for the next 3 years before he was diagnosed with an immune condition. 
He is now a happy healthy little boy.

What got me through those first three years was the love  and support of my family, my friends 
and my faith in God.
One never knows what life will send our way.
I hope and pray I can be there for my friends.

This year I have a verse on display in my lounge.
Every time I read it, it gives me strength:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HarperGrace?ref=seller_info
 I wish this for my friends at this time.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, thank you for sharing. I pinned it to my words board.

    ReplyDelete