Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Loving Right Now

I am loving having my niece to stay, she is the same age as Master O and they so enjoy each other.
I am also loving teaching them both some new sewing techniques.


I am loving the beautiful weather we have been getting that helps to make catching up 
with friends and 
there children in the country such a joy.
  (oh how these children grow so quickly sometimes).

Land boarding behind the gator


I am squeezing in sewing whenever I can.

Lovebirds everywhere


I am really loving this new book I just got from the library.
It has some great smoothie recipes.


Well I must go the kids are bouncing on my bed , my niece is keen to do some more sewing.
It must run it the blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment