Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Markets

 I had a lovely time at the Devonport Craft Market yesterday.
I met some great people, I was given some wonderful advise by other sellers, and I nearly sold out of Hot Water Bottle Covers!
This Saturday I am of to another market :
The Titirangi Mums Market
This market takes place on the second Saturday of each month, 10 to 2pm at Kaurilands School Hall (109 Atkinson Rd, Titirangi).
It's a market that I have never been too so I am not sure what it will be like.
It's an adventure......................that's what life is all about.
 One sunny day last week I took a couple of pictures of a few of things I have been making.
With my love of green I just had to make a little Green Elephant.


Here's another bag that I finished up in pinks and greens.


As Winnie the pooh used to say TTFN
(Ta ta for now..........................................)

No comments:

Post a Comment