Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tea Towels

One of the things I love about about road trips is that you get to check out op shops in other cities.
In Napier I found this lovely new Linen Tea Towel from Ireland for 99 cents.
I just had to add it to my collection.


Spring is here and the weather is changing...................yippee!
I am starting to think its time for a ladies tea party. 


I am still on a sewing free holiday. 
I have given myself 2 weeks of no sewing. 
I have all these ideas running around in my head. 
So Monday I will start sewing again as I am off to Crafternoon Tea on the 
17th of September 10-2pm at the Trinity Methodist Church Hall. 
Corner of Sandringham and New North Roads in Crafty Kingsland, Auckland City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment