Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Right Now

Master O went back to school on Wednesday so life is slowly getting 
back into a routine.
We spent our last holiday day together gardening. 
We had such fun choosing plants for our garden.
I learnt that Master O loves Silverbeet.


I would love to say that I am making something new and exciting but the truth is I am madly stocking up on Special Hearts, Hair clips, Hiawatha Headbands, Mistletoe Pixies and so on.
So I have nothing new to show you.
I am reading a great book by Amanda Blake Soule called 
"The Rhythm of the Family"
which I can highly recommend.


And just to finish off so we all get our craft fix. 
Here are some pictures of three cute little Ducks that I made for a friend in Zurich a few years ago. They were quiet tricky to make and I don't know that I will ever do them again. 
But they sure are cute. I found the pattern in a vintage soft toy book.



 Have a wonderful weekend.
I am having a stall at the Titirangi Artisan Market this Sunday 
if anyone wants to come and say hello.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely chickies and there is nothing like fresh vegs, Cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete