Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

Its hard to believe its 2012 and the 5th of January already!
Time is flying by.
I have been away on holiday with my family since the 27th of December 
in the lovely Bay of Plenty.

Up until yesterday we had been blessed with plenty of rain.
Yesterday the sun came out and our summer holiday of sun, sea and surf began.

I will confess that I have been very naughty in my eating habits at this time. 
I have a rather large weakness for Mince Pies and Christmas cake.
So its just as well that before Christmas I booked myself and Mr O
on an online Whole Foods course that starts on the 6th of February for 3 months.


This course looks to be amazing and one of my New Years resolutions is to expand my healthy eating recipe repertoire.
If you would like to join me on this new adventure you can find out more about it here

Soon my pantry will look more like this.............



Only a couple of weeks to go and I will be back sewing and cooking up some fine meals.
TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Alex, that course sure looks interesting, Cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete