Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Lovely Blog Award



I had a lovely surprise today I have been given this Blog Award by Mel of 
Wildflower Design (thank you Mel )

 I am passing this award onto the following wonderful blogs that I love to follow and maybe you will too


The award goes to lovely blogs with less than 200 followers, the rules are:
1Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3Post the award on your blog.

4Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere - other bloggers.

5And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma. :)

Alex

2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome Alex, I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Alex - your blog is lovely : )

    ReplyDelete