Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Traffic Light Pixie

I am so madly sewing away for all the markets I have coming up 
that I really have not had time to blog so please excuse me.

A little while ago I meet a lovely lady who lives in Tauranga who has a little boy who 
loves traffic lights and there colours of red, green and orange.
His favourite colour is dark orange.
I was asked if I would make him a Pixie in traffic light colours
for Christmas.

Here is the Traffic Light Pixie!





 
This weekend on Saturday I will be at the Micheal Park School Fair.
It is a beautiful fair one of my favourites.
Do bring your kids and come along and have a great day.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE thanks so much Alex you will make Matt's day when he gets it.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete