Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Little Big Market



I had a lovely time at the
"Little Big Market"
at Mt Maunganui on Saturday.

Mr O came along and snapped a few pictures of my stall that I
thought I would share with you.
Can you spot me I am dressed in turquoise.











You might have heard - google reader is about to retire.
I would be sad to lose you all as readers, so I might suggest you pop over to  Bloglovin and sign-up.  I just did.  It took me about 45 seconds - super easy :)

A button appears (all by itself) to import all the blogs you currently read into bloglovin.  

Alternatively, you can pop your email address into the "subscribe" box over there on the right sidebar, and you will receive my posts directly to your inbox.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous stall layout Alex - love it!
    I really have to take a trip to the Mount to visit this market, it sounds great.
    I too have made the switch to bloglovin and am finding it very good, wish I'd discovered it earlier actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel
    Thank you for the feedback on my stall.
    On the way to set up it started to rain.
    My husband said oh no I forgot the sand bags for the gazebo, the sides and the pegs!
    Luckily it stopped raining as we went to set up and was a sunny day all day but it sure threw me for a loop.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely setup you have! Hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alex, your stall looks great......lots of stock......
    Hope it was a successful day for you and the Me O helped you pack up too!!

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete