Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Range in progress:




 On Monday I started working on a new range.
The "Cream Hydrangea Range"
This idea has been floating around in my head for a while.

A friend of mine lives out in the country and she has the most beautiful
cream hydrangea plant in her garden.
In the summer time you can see these lovely flowers throughout her house.
They are so fresh and peaceful.








Next will be cushions.
What colour cushion would you like to see a Cream Hydrangea on ?




So far I have done little shades of green dots in the middle of the petals.
My friend in the country said her flowers have blue dots in the middle
so I might try that next.






Yesterday I got another new stockist.
You can now find my wares at:
in Birkenhead Point.
They even have one of my Cream Hydrangea Purses. 
 




1 comment: