Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Friday, November 8, 2013

Michael Park School Fair

Tomorrow it is the Michael Park School Fair.
I just love doing this fair.

About
Where magic happens...55 Amy St Ellerslie on Saturday 9th November 2013 9.30 - 3.30pm....simply not your average fair
.
Description
Walk through time to the fair in the field, let your senses dance to the sounds, tastes and sites of children's laughter, organic food, live music, fun activities and a multitude of bespoke craft.


Here is a little peak at some of the creations I will have with me.



Cushions and Ipad Cases


Hessian Flower Bags


Mushroom and Mistletoe Pixies


These beautiful Gnomes are made by my friend Tuncay and I will have them on my stall
this Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. It all looks wonderful Alex. Can't wait to go either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you there with all your lovely creations.

      Delete