Adventures of Alex O & Co

Adventures of Alex O & Co
You only live once......................live beautifully!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Little Birds




A few weeks ago I got together with some of my crafty friends
for a Christmas Lunch and Ceramic making (as you do).
The lovely Renee from The Little White Box
hosted this fine day.

I have always had a thing for little birds, 
you see them pop up on my creations every so often. 
So I just had to paint one on a Christmas star.




My little bird inspired Lizzie from
to paint us all a beautiful Robin each.




These little birds made me want to sew some more birds.
So here are my first "Lovebird" Ipad Cases.








Who scares away the birds ?
Why Mr Scottie Dog of course!




I tried something new with some of these cases.
They are one colour on the front and then a beautiful grey on the back.



No comments:

Post a Comment